Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chap. 1: The Chase

So… I can't have all these fics running at once… that means this will have to stay a 3-part One Shot for now. I plan to come back to it later though. & I only moved it cuz I figured it needed it's own blog. I'll update when I can, but it won't be anytime soon. & again, thank @XOSimmy, aka (@LoveWeezyF), for even getting me to start this thing. Love you guys! ♥

Chapter 1:

"Oh. My. God… I am the luckiest woman in the fucking world… Jus look at him… *bites lip* He is so damn sexy. Those arms are just… oh." Nicki thought as she watched Drake continue to do his chin ups. She eyed the muscles contracting in his back with each lift he made. Sweat trickled down the nape of his neck… his shoulders. Nicki stopped pedaling on the exercise bike to admire him. She untwisted the cap on her Dasani bottle and took a swig to cool herself off for more reasons than one. As she sat on the bike, Drake took a moment to himself. He stood in place for a second before turning around. When he faced Nicki, he wasn't surprised to find her staring him down. He licked his lips and gave her a wink. Nicki giggled as he walked over to her.

"Thirsty?" She asked.

"Just a little."

Nicki handed him her ice cold water bottle. Drake took a few sips before pouring it over his head.

"Drake??"

"What?" He handed her back the empty bottle. She looked inside as if something were left.

"Nothing." She shook her head and looked back up at him. A smile mischievously snuck across her face. "Come here."

Drake took a step toward her.

"Closer."

He took another step.

"Closer."

Drake smiled and stepped even closer.

"Bend down."

Drake leaned into her. Nicki quickly hit him upside his head with her Dasani bottle.

"Aye?!" He backed away.

"That was for wasting all my water." She laughed.

"I didn't waste it."

"Well you didn't drink it. That's wasting it, sir."

"I drunk some."

"Some. Point blank."

"Are you gettin smart wit me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"I think you gettin smart wit me."

"Haha, I'm not babe. Chill."

"Nah." Drake wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into an embrace.

"Ewww!!! Aubrey get off!!! You're all wet!! And sweaty!!! Stooop!!!" Nicki struggled to get out of his arms.

"But I love you." He hugged her tighter.

"Drake stop!" She laughed. "You're making me all wet! Let me go!"

He loosened his grip and Nicki pushed him off. "Jerk." She then took her towel from around her neck and wiped her face and arms.

"I'm sorry." He frowned. "Forgive me?"

"It depends."

"On?"

Nicki bit the edge of her bottom lip as she looked him over. "Lemme dry you off…"

"And then I'm forgiven?"

"Mhm." She nodded her head.

Drake walked over to her once more.

"Close your eyes." She told him. Drake did just that. Nic delicately began wiping the moisture from his face. She wiped from his forehead, to his temples. From his eyebrows to his cheeks. Nicki dried his nose and then his chin. He opened his eyes when she reached his neck. Drake watched her as she moved down to his chest. When she ran the towel over his right pec, he made his muscle jump.

"Ooo…" Nicki pulled her hand back and looked up at him as a smile graced his face.

"You like that, huh?" He asked, sure of himself.

Nicki giggled. Completely ignoring his question, she asked, "When'd you learn to do that, sexy?"

"Today actually. Was liftin weights earlier and it jus kinda flexed." He shrugged. "You like it tho." Drake took her hand and placed it over his pec. He then made it jump a couple times.

Nicki grinned like a Cheshire cat; dimples, teeth and all. "Aww, my baby learned new tricks."

Drake chuckled. "I know right? Aren't you proud of me?"

"I'm so proud of you, honey." She smiled, climbing off the exercise bike.

"Look what else I can do… Bam!" He struck a pose and began flexing the muscles in his arms.

"Okaaay, I see you." She grinned.

Drake struck another pose. "Pow! How you like me now?" He asked, striking yet another pose.

"Haha, stop it silly. You look amazing babe." Nicki reached her hand out to feel one of his biceps. "Ooo, you feel good too." She admitted, squeezing his muscles.

"My turn."

"Huh?"

Drake immediately pulled her into him by her waist. He moved his hands low and squeezed her ass. Nicki squealed and rose to her tiptoes. "My ass Aubrey???" She asked with a giggle.

"Yea. It's a muscle. And I saw you over there doin them squats earlier, lookin all professional and shit." He responded, continuing to feel on her booty.

Nicki blushed. "Shut up."

"Naw, I'm forreal. Them exercises damn sure get the job done... Lord have mercy on my soul." He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip as if he were truly about to shed tears.

Nicki burst into laughter. "Aubrey shut uuup!! You are so stupid! Hahaha! Oh my God, I freakin love you! It's crazy how we've been married four years and you STILL manage to make me feel this good." She smiled.

"Almost like we're still dating right?"

"In a sense, yes." She removed her palms from both his biceps and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Gimme kiss."

"Meet me halfway."

Nicki puckered her lips and slightly craned her neck forward. Drake then connected with her lips. They pecked and pulled apart.

"One more?" Nicki asked.

Drake gave her another kiss.

"Haha, you're so cute." She smiled.

"You're cuter."

"Oh? So we're going there this morning, eh?"

"Haha, we can. But you know I'm gonna win."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Haha, ok fine. I get it. You win. Can I go shower now?"

"After me." Drake let her go and took her arms from around his neck. He ran out of their home gym and headed up the staircase.

"Hey??? You cheated!!" Nicki took off after him. This was routine. Not the chase, but the early morning work out session. Every morning before Dricki started their day, they'd wake up at 5am, eat breakfast and take a thirty minute jog around the track in their back yard with their dog, Catrina. They'd then head back inside and down into their basement to exercise on the equipment. Last, but not least, were the showers and anything after that would no longer be routine.

"Aubrey Graham! Don't you dare!" Nicki yelled after him.

Drake looked behind him and saw her catching up. He couldn't help himself from staring at the way her boobs bounced in her pink sports bra. Hypnotized, he hadn't noticed Nicki telling him to look out til the last minute.

"Baby, watch out!!" She yelled, stopping in her tracks.

Drake turned around, but it was too late. He tripped over a sleeping Catrina. "Whoa!"

Startled, the massive Rottweiler jumped up and started barking. Drake then rolled over onto his back. "Ow..." He hissed.

Nicki jogged over to him. "You ok?" She asked, hovering over him with her hands on her knees.

"Yea…"

"Good." She smiled, stepping over him.

"Aye?? Where you goin? Help me up please?"

"Nope." Nicki ran to their bedroom and shut the door.

Drake quickly got up and ran after her. The door was locked when he tried opening it. "Onika? Baby? Open the door please?"

"Nah homie." She replied while doing a little dance and getting her underclothes from their dresser drawer.

Drake jiggled the knob. "Come on bae!"

Nicki didn't respond.

"Nic?"

She walked over to the door. "If I let you in, you still hafta let me shower first."

"No."

Nicki sucked her teeth. "I guess I can't let you in then. Bummer." She motioned to leave the door until she heard him reply.

"How bout this…"

"I'm listening."

"How bout we shower together? We haven't done that in a long time."
Nicki took a moment to think. She cracked the door open and looked at him. "Me and you?"

"Mhm."

"Why not?" Nicki smiled and held the door open for him to come in. He kissed her on the cheek as he entered then headed to their dresser. Catrina casually strolled in behind him making Nicki shake her head. The dog jumped up on the bed, getting comfortable. "Nuh uh. Down girl." Nicki snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor. Catrina covered her eyes with her paws. "Catrina? Get. Down." Nicki walked over to her and patted her side. "Come on."

Drake looked over while searching for the match to one of his socks. "Catrina get down." The dog hopped off the bed and found a spot on the floor.

Nicki sucked her teeth. "I had it…"

Drake smirked and closed the drawer.

"Don't do that."

"My bad bae. It's jus kinda funny seein as how she's your dog, but she listens to me more."

"No. It's not." Nicki folded her arms and began to tear up.

"I apologize." He walked over to her and hugged her. "I'll keep my mouth shut next time. Sorry." Drake kissed her on the forehead and rubbed her back.

Nicki exhaled. "You stink."

Drake burst into laughter. "Gah lee. So blunt. Haha, come on. Let's go wash me up." He took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom. Drake closed the door behind them and Nicki let his hand loose to go start the shower. Drake took his socks and shoes off then his basketball shorts and briefs. When the temperature was set, Nicki too began to disrobe. They both removed their wedding bands and sat them on the sink next to each other. Nicki stepped into the shower first with Drake not too far behind. He then closed the glass door behind him.

"Whoa… is it me or did this shower get smaller?" Nicki asked.

"Nah, it's me. You know, wit all this muscle." He began to flex again.

"Haha, stop. You're getting too cocky and I DON'T like it." She poked him in the chest with her index finger.

"Stop lyin girl. You love it." He flexed his pec.

"Hahaha, shut up."

Drake smiled and stepped back into the stream of water. He closed his eyes and let it run over his head. He began to hum a random tune.

"Oh Lord…" Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Hey loove, hey loove, hey loove, hey, h- hey loove…"

"Aubrey? What are you—"

"Freestylin. Check it…" He moved his head out of the stream of water and opened his eyes to look at her. "A yo Nic, I kinda wanna tell you sum'n.
I love you lots, you taste betta than honey bunches.
You're so sweet, you are one of a kind.
I'm so glad that I can call you mine.
When we tlk, I kno you're smilin thru the phone,
Dimples deep, right under ya cheek bones.
I love ya eyes too, gorgeous, they're beautiful.
Like perfect pearls stare-in right through my soul.
And ya girls... the twins in that D-cup,
so perfectly round, I can feel them now." Drake took his hands and cupped Nic's boobs, giving them a delicate squeeze before pulling away.
"And lets not forget, about them hips.
I love to watch you walk, ya switch is intense.
Damn… I apologize, I'm tryna b a gentleman, but it's the hardest when ya soul mate's a Goddess."

"Ahahahaha!!! Oh my God, babe. That was cute!" She grinned.

"Why thank you." He smiled. "I try."

"Haha, I loved it."

"Glad you did. Now it's your turn."

"What? Me?? Oh no Aubrey, I'll pass."

"Come on Nic? Do it for me?"

"Ok, fine. I'll do one."

"Need a beat?"

"No..." Nicki cleared her throat and thought for a second. "Ok, ok... I got it..." She took a deep breath. "Drizzy Drake.
Thas ya name right?
Or maybe Aubrey Graham,
It's all the same right?
Tall dude, curly fro, hands soft as leather
Nd I love it when you touch me cuz I melt like butter
You got me weak boy, SWV
So when you hot, do like Janet Jack nd Call On Me
Our sex is best cuz I'm the wettest, you the boss, no doubt
Nd when I cum, it's ya name that I'm screamin out
Draaake, Drake Dra- Dra- Draaake,
I know you love it when I moan ya name
I can't help it papí, the dick's insane…"

"Ok…" Drake smiled, following along with her words.

"And I think I just might owe you a dashiki
So we should get it poppin over there in Waikiki
Hahaha, lemme stop it's too early for awl'lat
I'ma take it slow daddy and fall back." She winked, signaling the end of her freestyle.

Drake applauded her. "Yours was way better than mine. No doubt."

"Haha, it was ok. I mean, it wasn't all that." She responded, pretending to be modest.

"Ha, you know babe, Waikiki sounds kinda far don'tcha think? I mean… we could get it poppin right here, right now forreal." He shrugged. "I'm jus sayin…"

"Right now?" She raised an eyebrow.

Drake pulled her in by her waist. "Mhm… so can I hit it in the mornin?" He kissed her lips.

"You can hit it in the mornin…" She kissed him back.

"Sun risin while you moanin?" He sang.

"Yea… sun risin while I'm moanin." She kissed his lips again. "I said you could hit it in the mornin." She sang.

"So I'ma hit it in the mornin." Drake kissed her, taking her bottom lip into his mouth. While they kissed, Nicki ran her hands down his torso. She gripped his flaccid member and began to stroke it. It stood at attention within seconds. No hesitation. Drake caressed her bottom as the water streamed down on them both. She wrapped her arms around his neck then he lifted her up with his hands under her thighs. Nicki wrapped her legs around his back as he moved them backward. Once her back touched the showers tiled wall, Drake carefully inserted himself inside her. Nicki faintly moaned and kissed him harder. He pushed further into her, gently stroking in and out. 

"Ohh baby…" She breathed against his lips. "That feels… great." Nicki took her bottom lip into her mouth by her teeth. She leaned her head back against the wall, with closed eyes, while Drake kissed on her neck. He grinded into her a few more minutes before stopping.

"Turn around for me…" He whispered into her ear. Nicki looked at him, slowly placing her feet on the shower floor. She turned around and Drake backed up, giving her space to, "Bend over."

Nicki followed his order and slightly bent over. Drake grabbed her by the waist and entered her from behind.

"Aahhhmm, biiitch!"

"What?"

"Not you baby." She moaned. "Not you…"

Drake pumped into her as the water beat down on his back. He reached for the bun in her hair and removed her hair tie. Nicki's beautiful locks fell, partially hanging over her face. He ran his fingers through her hair, holding onto a handful and pulling it toward him. Nicki screamed in delight as he continued to thrust. She placed her hands flat against the tiled wall and pushed back, increasing the penetration. "Oohhh, fuuck! AUBREY?!" She yelled out as she furrowed her brow, tearing up. Catrina began barking viciously. She ran over to the bathroom door and repeatedly scratched at it.

"AYE?!" Drake yelled. "SHUT THAT SHIT UP!"

The dog kept at it.

"Baby?!?" Nicki moaned.

Catrina got louder.

Drake grabbed the bar of soap and pushed the shower door open. He then flung it at the bathroom door. Catrina growled then settled down.

"Aubrey I… I…"

"Hold on baby." He closed the shower door.

"I ca… I can't…"

Drake felt Nicki tightening around him so he sped up. He could tell she was on the verge of climax. Her thighs began to tremble and her mouth gaped open. He too began to feel a familiar sensation. She was ready for his finishing move. Drake stroked once… Nicki drew in a sharp gasp. Drake stroked twice… Nicki confessed, "I fuckin love you, Aubrey. I swear!" Third stroke and Drake deeply thrust into her with all he had. Nicki came all over his member and he released into her seconds later.

"Got damn…" He said to himself, pulling out after a moment or two.

After Nicki caught her breath, she stood up and turned to face him. "Got damn is right." She smiled, placing her arms around his neck.

Drake smiled back, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Haha, I'm surprised the water didn't go cold."

"Not yet anyway." Drake added.

"Well hurry, wash me up." Nicki took her washcloth from the towel rack and handed it to him. She then reached for the soap, which was no longer there. "What the?"

"Oh yea. I kinda… threw it… at the door…"

Nicki narrowed her eyes at him. "Mkaaay……" She looked behind her and reached for the shower gel. "Here."

After they cleansed themselves, they got dressed. Nicki felt a little sleepy so she laid down in their bed. Catrina was close by, laying on the floor near Nic's side of the bed. When Drake entered the room, Catrina lifted her head, watching his every move. She barked a little, causing Nicki to look down at her.

"What's wrong girl?" She asked. Catrina looked at her then back at Drake. The dog rose to her feet when he sat on the bed. He scooted up behind Nicki and Catrina lost it. She barked and barked as if Drake were some stranger.

"Hey babe? Move back a sec." Nicki said. Drake did so. Catrina's barking reduced to a snarl. "Now stand up." Drake got off the bed and stood up as they both watched the dog. Catrina sighed and laid down. Nicki looked at Drake and started to giggle. "Haha, it's you. She doesn't want you near me."

Drake shook his head. "Why must we go through this every time Catrina?" He sat back down on the bed. The dog sat up, growling. Drake stood again. "Ok, you win. I won't touch her."

Nicki burst into laughter causing Drake to side eye her. "Aw, I'm sorry baby. It's jus so funny to me." She continued to laugh.

"Yea, it's funny now… til you need me. Then what?"

"Haha, I'm done." Nicki sat up. "I'll show her out." Nicki stood up and walked over to the dog. "Come on girl, you've over stayed your welcome." She slipped her fingers under her collar and walked her out of their bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Drake laid down on the bed and Nicki cuddled up to him. "She's a trip." Nicki smiled.

"Yes indeed. Can't believe she still does that." He chuckled.

"I know right? Remember when she was just a puppy? She use'ta bite your pant leg. It was too cute."

"I'm glad she grew out of that cuz she's too big to be doin that now... Prolly drag my ass halfway down the street..."

"Hahaha, I knowww! She got so biiig! I remember jus yesterday I use'ta hold her on my chest and she'd jus drift to sleep. Almost like a baby."

Drake smiled. "Yea... like a baby..." He slipped his hand under Nicki's shirt, feeling over her baby bump. "Six more months…"

"Six months is a long time."

"It'll go by fast."

"I hope so." She smiled, turning her back to him. Drake enclosed the space between them, placing his arm around her waist. He softly rubbed her belly as she drifted to sleep.

Here's a liddle story behind the dog's name... Knowing that Drake's from Canada & Nic's from Trinidad, I decided to merge the names of the two countries. ^_^ Catrina.

Please comment.


1 comment: